8 Week Challenge Kit
Our New 8-Week Challenge Kit!
The Challenge Kit is a great way to jumpstart your healthy eating and fitness journey. The kit includes everything you need to get started, including a fabric resistance band, portion control container, food scale, and an 8-week makeover guide.
Challenge Kit consists of:
- Fabric Resistance Bands - perfect for getting a workout in at home or on the go. The band can be used for various exercises, like resistance training or stretching.
- Portion control container - measure your food and make sure you're not overeating.
- Food Scale - a great tool to ensure you're eating the right amount of food.
- 8-Week Makeover Guide - a great resource for anyone looking to make healthy changes to their diet and exercise routine. The guide provides tips and advice on how to make healthy changes to your diet and exercise routine.
Quality MattersProducts are hand-crafted to perfection to provide quality and durability. If you're not happy with your purchase, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We Ship Fast!We want you to begin using your GetSculpted Products right away! We have a standard 24-48 Hour processing time prior to the shipment of all orders. This processing timeframe is subject to change due to sales or holidays. Please review our shipping methods to receive an estimated timeframe of package receipt. ***NO SHIPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS***
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE?
We have a standard 24-48 hour processing time prior to the shipment of all orders. This processing timeframe is subject to change due to sales or holidays. Please review our shipping methods to receive an estimated timeframe of received your package.
******NO SHIPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON WEEKENDS NOR HOLIDAYS******
WHAT TYPES OF FOOD SHOULD I EAT BEFORE AND AFTER WORKOUT?
BEFORE WORKOUT: fuel up two hours before you exercise by:
Hydrating with water.
Eating healthy carbohydrates such as whole-grain cereals (with low-fat or skim milk), whole-wheat toast, low-fat or fat-free yogurt, whole grain pasta, brown rice, fruits and vegetables.
Avoiding saturated fats and processed foods.
· *If you only have 5-10 minutes before you exercise, eat a piece of fruit such as an apple or banana.
Fluids. Drink water, of course.
Carbohydrates. You burn a lot of carbohydrates — the main fuel for your muscles — when you exercise. In the 20-60 minutes after your workout, your muscles can store carbohydrates and protein as energy and help in recovery.
Protein. Eat things with protein to help repair and grow your muscles.
IS MY PERSONAL TRAINING TRANSFERRABLE?
Personal Training is NOT Transferable
CAN I ASK FOR A RETURN/REFUND?
Refunds: No refund. Exchange only within 14 days.
Customers are eligible for exchange if there is an issue with your order upon arrival.
Exchanges for a different size is available within 14 days of the shipping arrival date.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unworn, in the same condition that you received it with all original tags attached.
To return your purchase for an exchange, email email@example.com
still have a question? Chat with us